地址:重庆市九龙坡区石桥铺雨林商都3楼
邮箱:aishengsi@ishengs.com
电话:133-8962-9072
Q Q:3108702370
网址:www.ishengs.com
He Wishes For The Colths Of Heaven
他祈求天神的袍服
W.B.Yeats 叶芝
Had I the heavens embroidered cloths,
假若我有天神的绣袍,
inwrought with golden and silver light.
镶嵌着金光和银光。
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths of night,
那些湛蓝、浅灰和深黑色的绣袍,
and light and the half-light,
闪烁着夜光、日光和霞光 ,
I would spread the cloths under your feet;
我愿把它们全都铺在您的足下;
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
但我身无分文,只有梦想 ,
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
我已经把梦想铺在您的足下;
Tread softly because you tread upon my dreams.
请轻轻踏着走,因为您踏着我的梦想。
Down By the Salley Gardens
相遇在莎园
W.B Yeats 叶芝
Down by the Salley Gardens, my love and I did meet.
我曾和我的挚爱相遇在莎园中。
She passed the Salley Gardens, with little snow-white feet.
她踏著雪白的纤纤玉足,轻轻走过莎园。
She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree.
她要我简单的追求真爱,就像大树长出树叶一般自然。
But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.
但我是那么的年轻愚笨,从来没有听从过她的心声。
In a field by the river, my love and I did stand.
我曾和我的挚爱并肩伫立在河畔的旷野上。
And on my leaning shoulder, she laid her snow-white hand.
她把她嫩白的小手,搭在我那微微倾斜的肩膀上。
She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs.
她要我简单的去生活,就像那生长在河畔的韧草一般。
But I was young and foolish, and now I m full of tears.
但我是那么的年轻愚笨,现在唯有泪水涟涟,感怀满襟。
![]() | ![]() |
扫一扫微信咨询 | 扫一扫微信咨询 |
声明:本站部分内容图片来源于互联网,如有侵权第一时间联系管理员删除,谢谢●!